|Product||CP3V Vintage Compressor|
|Type / Tags||Dynamics (Compressor / Limiter)|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
The CP3V vintage compressor plug-in builds upon the analogue characteristics of our CP2V compressor, adding further flexibility with variable attack, release and ratio controls, and new compression and envelope detector algorithms.
Input drives the in-coming signal against the compressors fixed threshold. The Output control then brings up the level while progressively adding more saturation to the compressed signal. Fast attack times can be set as low as 0.01ms and release times 10 to 500ms. The four preset ratio settings allow compression to limiting levels of processing.
- Multi stage analogue modeled compression.
- Output driven saturation.
- VU style compression metering.
- Variable attack: 0.01 - 100 ms.
- Variable release: 10 - 500 ms.
- Ratios: 4:1, 8:1, 12:1 and 20:1.
- 4x Oversampling.
- 64-bit internal processing.