DEQ Type A is a linear-phase mastering quality 10-bands graphic stereo EQ based on phase shifts. It has unique sharp sound especially at low frequencies. DEQ perfectly retains drums and percussions transients. It is ideal for complex audio signal equalization. Can be used for equalization of single instruments in the mix as well.
- 10-band graphic linear-phase EQ.
- Frequency bands 35/70/140/280/560Hz/1.1/2.2/4.2/8.6/18kHz.
- Switchable equalization range +/-3dB for mastering and +/-12dB for mixing.
- Shelf/bell switch for 35kHz band.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192kHz.
- PC VST 32/64-bit.
- MAC VST 32-bit.