Distortion is a distortion effect plug-in based on a graphical interface. You can draw the distortion function that shapes the nature of the distortion.
- 4x oversampling to reduce aliasing created by the non-linear function.
- 5 movable dots to shape the distortion function.
- Drive knob to choose the amount of distortion.
- Output gain knob to compensate for any gain increase due to the drive or the distortion function.
- Output low-pass filter knob to reduce any harsh high-frequency.
- Mono/stereo input to mono/dual-mono (not stereo) output.
For questions, ideas, issues, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.