|Type / Tags||Drum Synth|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Drumazon is an emulation of the classic Roland TR-909 drum machine / beatbox, offering all the original functions plus many additional features.
- Emulated instruments' synthesis.
- Perfectly scaled knob ranges with few modifications enlarging spectrum of the sounds.
- Enhanced control of instruments' sound.
- Dynamic signal routing from instruments to outputs.
- User defined plugin output settings.
- Mutes/solos for each instrument (affect triggering not just the signal).
- Fully controllable via MIDI CC.
- Quick MIDI CC assignation with MIDI Learn function.
- Many ways of controlling the device:
- External mode (note mode):
- MIDI map equivalent with the classic drum machine's map.
- MIDI tune and velocity controls instruments' levels and tunes.
- Internal sequencer (pattern mode) with 3 sub modes:
- 8 banks with 12 patterns per bank.
- Each pattern up to 16 steps of length.
- Each pattern defined with one of four available measures.
- Each step can be defined normal or flamed and accented or not.
- Shuffle mode.
- Flam mode.
- Tap mode.
- Chain mode.
- Shuffle, Flam and TotalAccent values defined globally and per pattern.
- Scale function and intelligent Rescale (automatically stretches pattern to the chosen measure).
- Built in Randomizer (selection of instruments to random, steps to be affected, frequency of the randomized notes and more).
- Patterns import/export via human readable xml files.
- External mode (note mode):
- Two modes of synchronization:
- Precise synchronization to the host tempo.
- Synchronization to internal clock - tempo controlled in the range 30-303 BPM (+-0.1).
- Individual presets per instrument with preset manager to easy control.
Reviewed By DJMenace
December 17, 2010
This vst captures the pure attitude of the real thing. I have had the chance to play with the real thing on many occasions and Drumazon puts me in the mode like its a software extension of the hardware. Everything you could do with the hardware unit you can do here exactly the same way but with some extras. Unlike the real unit you cannot save presets! Which is awesome for instant call back when you created that hard face punching 909 kick along with everything else you grown to love about the real 909!
User Interface: 10/10
Beautiful GUI that looks exactly like the hardware unit did. Very clean looking and realistic!
Best 909 on the market! It looses a point because its not exactly the real thing but I bet if you were blind folded and the real thing was playing and then the software you will have a hard time telling the difference!
Everything a 909 is with the additions of saving presets, drum patterns and the like with no limitations!
Its easy to operate in the first place but if you didn't know what you were doing you will by the time you were done reading the manual!
As there not many they are good as starting points to get what you want. However, who needs presets anyways with this thing!?
Customer Support: 10/10
D16 are true to the game and there customers. If a time bomb was about to go off in 5 minutes a quick SOS message to them would be replied fast enough to disarm the threat!
Value For The Money: 10/10
Cost 10x less then the real deal and sounds almost exact! Who can complain!
Never crashed even if it was under the influence! Extremely reliable!
If you want a 909 look no further! Light on CPU, clean, quality product! Unfortunately a crowd is not included so start handing flyers out! There is a party going on and it all starts in your computer! =)Read more