The Drumulator is a 12 bit drum machine created in 1983 by Emu Systems. After achieving success with the Emulator, Emu took aim at creating a much more affordable Linn LM1. And while the results certainly didn't sound like an LM1, the Drumulator nonetheless had a successful run in the 80s, and is featured on countless productions, from Patrick Cowley to Depeche Mode (some people say it's the sound of Depeche Mode from '83-'84). And while it doesn't exactly do Linn, it does its own thing quite well: crunchy and lo-fi, 12bit 80's drums.
- 500 24-bit WAV Drumulator & Drumulator MPC60 Samples.
- 7 pre-made 16x hit kits for instant jamming.
- Gritty, lesser known 80s drum machine hits including: Bass Drum, Snare, Clap, Clave, Cowbell, Hi Hats, Ride, Toms and Rim.
- All original drumulator samples captured cleanly.
- Additional colored samples and MPC60 versions (at all possible tunings).
- Fattest Drumulator Bass Drum of all time?
- Ableton includes (1) master drum rack containing all samples, and (7) pre-made kits racks.
- Kontakt, Logic, Reason & Structure include: (25) individual hit instruments, and (7) kits instruments.
- Maschine & Battery include: 7 pre-made kits.
- MPC1000 & MPC2500 include: 7 pre-made kits on 2 MPC Programs.
- 75 MB Unzipped.