|Product||Elite Reducer 2|
|Type / Tags||ReducerBit RateCrispCrunchyDigitalFilterLo-FiSamplerate|
- Windows XP or later
- 32-bit audio VST host
- Apple OS X 10.5 or later
- Intel / x86 processor
- 32 / 64-bit audio AU / VST host
Elite Reducer 2 is a sample rate / bit rate VST reducer with two resonant low pass filters and a special logical values combination algorithm.
It features an automatic bank loader and a handy GUI which makes it easy to automate the reducer's values. Elite Reducer is very useful to for adding a powerful distorted sound to beat constructions. It sounds also very good on acid basses and atmospheric sounds.
Digital computer lofi sounds can be created with reducer easily. Reducer as group master effect can be used as a filter.
Version 2 now comes with 3 interpolation algorithms, lp/hp filters, 2 bit reducers and improvements.
Changes in v2.2 beta:
- Fixed default bank corruption error in 64-bit mode / OS X.
- TODO: Fixed missing GUI update in 64-bit mode / OS X using some hosts like Renoise 2.81.
Changes in v2.1:
- First OS X build.
- Added VSTGUI 4.1 beta support.
- Added Cocoa support.
- Added 64-bit support in 32-bit processing mode.
- Optimized anti-denormal algorithm.
- Improved rate reducer.
- Improved bit reducer.
- Interpolation variants are now: Linear, B-Spline and Fake-Sin.
- Various optimizations.
- New much better default presets.
- Minimum OS X version now: 10.5.