Ensemblia is a sample library for Native Kontakt which comes in two patches: "longs" and "shorts". It has the sound of a modern chamber orchestra and consists of a selected range of classical instruments combined with a fine mix of unique sounds.
Ensemblia is built to easily create beautiful polyphonic arrangements and textures while just playing chords or single notes. Therefore it comes with a powerful 16step arranger and innovative voicing options.
It is possible to layer up to 7 instruments at the same time so you have quick access to a broad range of timbres and tone colors while playing. The voicing engine will split your notes and chords automatically into separate voices and lets you individually assign them to each particular instrument.
- Classical instruments: Violin, Viola, Cello, French Horn, Baritone Trombone
Mallet: Marimba (C2-C5), Alto Glockenspiel
Additional: Upright Piano, Shruti Box, Bowed Psaltery.
- Two separate patches: "longs" and "shorts". Instruments are spread over 7 slots – each of them provide separate mixing and editing options in order to compose the ensemble at your own requirements.
- Kontakt interface with master page and mixer page. "Shorts" patch with additional arranger page which makes it possible to define and built up polyphonic 16 step patterns.
- Voicing engine: Spread different voices to particular instruments. While playing notes or chords Ensemblia automatically splits all incoming notes into 5 voices: low | midlow | mid | midhigh | high. The 5 voices can be linked to each instrument.
- The Arranger: Powerful 16 step ostinator engine that allows to set the velocity, the voicing and the octave for each step and instrument separately. It plays the flexible pattern using only notes and chords that you are holding down. As a result you get versatile and inspiring musical patterns and riffs playable in all ranges and speed variations. There are no pre-recorded phrases. Optionally you can play in- or off-sync.