The EQ560 based on Classic American EQ from the late '60s, the 10-Band graphic equalizer features precision filtering and high headroom, ideal for signal enhancement.
- Standalone and AUv3 Plug-in;
- Precise port of Rack Extensions plugin;
- Modeled vintage EQ;
- 10 bands of proprietary equalization;
- Familiar graphics operation on one octave centers;
- 12 dB of boost/cut per band;
- «Proportional Q» narrows filter Q at extremes;
- IN/OUT switch — allows the user to bypass the Graphic Eq for before/after comparisons;
- Stereo(Mono), Mid or Side EQ modes.
The curve shaping potential is unmatched, while unique Proportional Q design intuitively widens the filter bandwidth at lower boost/cut levels and narrows it at higher settings.
The EQ560 extends the features of the original hardware and joins the flexibility of the digital world to the character of the analog processing. Allows you to choose between equalizer modes (Stereo, mid, side) and remove analogue saturation from the processing circuit to deliver pure digital sound.
The EQ560 is handy when you need to make EQ adjustments on larger parts of the spectrum instead of a restricted area. Boosting or cutting several bands at once will radically alter the sound of a track, be it a thin, weak snare that needs low end or a dull vocal that needs to be opened up.
The EQ560 app filters the microphone input and plays it back in real-time. To use EQ560 as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like GarageBand, Auria, AUM, Cubasis and more. EQ560 will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.
The EQ560 is a great complement to the parametric EQ550 and EQ550b.