Classic American EQ is what the EQ PA module screams about. Its three band proportional Q design — the result of an ingenious mind and clever engineering — made it progress very fast to the position of a "go to" equalizer on many custom designed modular consoles of the late '60s and '70s. It then gave birth to a portable, modular design concept.
IK Multimedia meticulously modeled all of the custom op amp based circuitry to unveil the sonic goodness and detail that made this module ubiquitous on any major record production for tracking and mixing duties. Three bands of sonic excellence for a total of twenty-one frequencies make repeatability very easy, and their careful selection allows extremely musical results.
The EQ PA features several "IK-Style" digital-domain improvements to an already time-honored sonic print where frequency and gain knobs have been separated for improved usability and fast sight. The advantage of the T-RackS format makes for a clear and less cluttered interface that's far superior in ease of use.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application.
- High-quality oversampling.
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors.
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices.
- Full-latency compensation support.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices.
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems.
The Custom Shop:
- install all of the available modules at once.
- directly access Custom Shop online store from the module for immediate trial or purchase.
- try out any processor for a full 14 day trial period.
- purchase any module with credits (via Custom Shop) or currency (via Custom Shop or IK online store).