- A software version of Bogner Ecstasy 101B with an optional Cameron factory mod. Precise simulation of analogue circuitry, built on Mercuriall Audio state-space modeling technology using neural networks - Neural Hybrid Engine 1.5.
- New window-based user interface concept, resembling familiar DAW usage logic. Freely move module windows and place them wherever you like within the plugin.
- The ground has been set up for adding new modules and user-preferred ordering.
- Preamp and poweramp can be switched off separately.
- Preset system.
- Three plugin sizes. 2K or 4K monitor? Not a problem.
- Standalone version.
- 2D cabinet based on Redwirez impulse responses, familiar from our earlier releases. Of course, you can load your own guitar cabinet and room IRs.
- Various stomp boxes and spatial effects.
- Realistic 3D interface of the amp and other modules.
Supported platforms and formats:
- Mac (10.12 and newer): VST, AU, AAX.
- PC (Windows 7 and newer): VST, AAX.
- Tubes: 12AX7GTR.
- Can be turned off independently from poweramp.
- Poweramp section:
- Tubes: 12AX7GTR, EL34B.
- Can be turned off independently from preamp.
- 2D cab based on Redwirez IRs (internal cab).
- Cab based on Bogner Uberkab 412 - 4x12 Celestion G12T-75.
- Cab based on MESA/BOOGIE 412 - 4x12 Celestion V30s.
- Cab based on Marshall 1960B - 4x12 Greenback.
- Cab based on Marshall 1960B - 4x12 JBL K120 (vintage).
- Microphones: Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD441, Royer R121.
- Option to load your own Cab IRs (external cab).
- Option to load your own room IRs and mix with a built-in or external cab.
- Noise Gate.
- Wah-Wah based on Dunlop CryBaby 535Q.
- Overdrive based on Ibanez TS-808.
- Overdrive based on Ibanez TS-808 Low Drive Mod.
- Overdrive based MESA/BOOGIE Grid Slammer.
- Overdrive based on Boss Super Overdrive.
- Distortion based on Boss Metal Zone MT-2.
- Stereo Chorus.
- Stereo Delay.
- Stereo Reverb.
- Output signal controls: normal, dim, mute.
- Reference pitch: default A = 440Hz or user preference.
Additional settings & controls:
- Freely movable module windows inside the plugin.
- "Hide/show all windows" button.
- Preset system.
- Plugin size selection.
- Undo/Redo buttons.
- Mono input channel selection (left/right).
- Amp grill selection (modern/vintage/none).
- Option to run the plugin interface on OpenGL (on/off).
- Oversampling: no, x2, x4, x8.
- Samplerate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96.
- Stereo/Mono processing.