Famirom v2 is a sample based NES sound emulator that uses a bank of 60 waveforms to recreate the sound of this legendary game system and its 2A03 sound processor. The instrument allows you to easily recreate any NES tones using a simple but intuitive user interface. The waveforms used by the plugin were sampled from two vintage Famirom game systems bought many years ago. Their sounds were meticulously sampled and edited to be as close as possible to the real thing. Unlike other emulations, Famirom is based on recordings from an original NES hardware soundchip.
- 60 Waveforms.
- LFO with depth & rate controls.
- Full amp range controls.
- Pitch bend and range controls.
- Easy to use ADSR volume envelope.
- 3 voice modes: mono, polyphonic and legato.
- Glide and Reverb effects.