|Type / Tags|
Win32 compatible OS with SSE2-supporting CPU (or higher)
Finally, after some years in the dark the all-new FilterGrizzly 2 is available as free filter VST plugin. Rich on character and warmth, the completely overworked filter module is loaded with a tube-based filter drive unit for saturation, followed by an analog modelled 4-pole lowpass and 2-pole highpass filter with a passive controlled feedback circuit. The FilterGrizzly2 gives you nearly one-to-one the filter of the upcoming MonoGrizzly 2 synthesizer, all informations about that you can find here: blog/coming-soon-monogrizzly2
- 2x oversampling and anti-aliasing algorithm.
- tube-based filter drive unit.
- classic analog ladder filter design.
- 4-pole lowpass and 2-pole highpass filter.
- passive controlled feedback circuit.
- new GUI with 2 different skins.
All samples in the demo are taken from the SOR Minimal Techno Revolution Vol.3 sample pack.
- VST 2.3 (32-bit) for Windows.
- Note: FilterGrizzly 2 could maybe work via jBridge in a 64-bit DAW, but we don't guarantee that.
- Win32 compatible OS with SSE2-supporting CPU (or higher).