|Type / Tags||Filter|
Filterstation is a new look at the classic serial/parallel/stereo dual filter topology, made famous by the Sherman Filterbank. It has twelve filter algorithms (including an all-new MS20 Lowpass/Highpass emulation), an envelope follower (with sidechain input), saturation, rhythmic LFO, and an interface that is designed to be easy-to-use.
- Twelve different filter algorithms, including two all-new MS20 emulations and our classic 914 bandpass and Filterpod lowpass models.
- VCA mode for tremolo and gate effects.
- LFO with twelve different patterns, and both internal and tempo sync modes.
- Envelope follower for dynamic control of filter frequency.
- Serial, parallel, and true stereo operating modes.
- Sidechain input for external signal to envelope follower. (VST3 only.).
- All-new custom platform-independent preset mechanism.