|Type / Tags||Synth (Hybrid)Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)Synth (FM)|
Filthpig is a six oscillator hybrid synthesizer with potential for tweakability.
Geared towards drones, noise, sirens and circuit-bent-style glitching, Filthpig employs two full, three oscillator synth sections - one to produce sound and the other to act as a dedicated modulation source. Each section contains two tuning controls, a modulation depth knob, a waveform selector (five waveforms) and an amplitude envelope for each oscillator as well as a 3 x 3 modulation matrix that lets the output of any oscillator modulate any other oscillator (including itself). These modulation matrices also contain sync switches, and the modulator part of the synth also links oscillator output to the pitch values for the sound-producing section.
Although a monosynth at heart, Filthpig also has the ability to be switched into a three voice poly mode for added functionality, and also has two cascaded filters (hicut and then locut) for tone shaping.
- 6 oscillators with 5 waveforms each.
- Two 3-oscillator synth sections.
- Each oscillator has its own channel strip (including ADSR, tuning, etc.).
- Two 3 x 3 oscillator sync / modulation matrices.
- Feedback modulation routing for unending modulation tweaks.
- 3-voice poly mode.
- Cascading low- and high-pass filters on output.