|Type / Tags||Distortion / Overdrive / AmpDistortionFuzz|
FuzzPlus3 is a ground-up rewrite of the popular FuzzPlus series. It features the same much-loved vintage fuzz pedal model, plus a new filter, self-feedback, and a modern procedural user interface.
- Accurate digital model of a vintage distortion pedal's circuitry.
- Resonant low-pass filter modeled on the MS20 analog synthesizer.
- Self-feedback control for exploring new sonic territory (In less pretentious language: feeds the output back to the input, which sounds cool on some stuff, and farty on other stuff. Your mileage may vary).
- Cross-platform XML-based preset mechanism for easy sharing and saving of presets.
- Animated procedural OpenGL-based user interface. No bitmaps were harmed in the making of this plug-in.
- Surround-capable for all formats up to 7.1, for all your surround-sound distortion needs.
Reviewed By FXBox
October 21, 2015
Does one type of distortion but does it very well.As a free plug in this is great and well worthy of being in your plugin folder.I love the no nonsense gui, everything is in front of you and nice and clear.Another hit for Audio Damage.Read more
Reviewed By Sycopation
October 20, 2015
Audio Damage makes some good products, but for my tastes, this just isn't one of them. The distortion it adds just sounds completely digital and "fake" to my ears. There might be some good uses that I didn't try out, but overall I just didn't care for it.
Instead try TSE BOD.Read more