|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
Gamma-Ray V2 is a 10 voice polyphonic synthesizer with an extended effect section and a polyphonic sequencer / arpeggiator / gater. New in V2 is a in build sampler with wave scanning, a new EQ, and the stepper comes with a gater function. We have build in some overall improvements.
128 new sounds, now in combination with 120 samples.
In fact it is a complete new instrument. It is also possible to build in own samples.
- Super wave Oscillator / 7 oscillators, 20 different waveforms.
- Sampler with wave sequencing.
- Sample Library with 120 samples, add own samples is also possible.
- Three oscillators, three LFO.
- Three filter models, ladder with soft dist, state variable 12 dB, audio filter 24dB.
- Filter resonance link to cutoff.
- Filter resonance modulation.
- Filter hard clipping.
- Enhanced envelopes, A, D1, D2, L1, S, R.
- Thirteen envelope shapes for each segment.
- Envelope trigger by LFO.
- 'AND' modulation source LFO1+LFO2+ENV.
- Ring modulation.
- Dynamic distortion.
- Six effects, EQ, distortion (mono,poly), phaser, chorus,delay, reverb.
- Arp and poly step sequencer.
- MIDI out for stepper / gater / arp.