Build and control your live music rig with our new cross platform audio plugin host, Gig Performer, to transform and elevate your live performing experience by gaining complete control over the sound of your instrument or voice. Our innovative approach and focus on usability is paired with an intuitive rack design, called a Rackspace, which transforms your plugins into the most powerful, yet user-friendly live music software system. And our impressive list of cutting edge features table you to control multiple instruments, layer sounds and employ authentic effects... easily, and with little power usage.
- Setlists, songs and song parts - easily reuse your rackspaces.
- Direct access to parts from MIDI pedal controllers.
- ChordPro support - display your lyrics and chords.
- Ableton Link - inter-application synchronization.
- Enhanced predictive loading.
- Bidirectional widgets - supports MIDI control surfaces.
- Audio/MIDI input recorder - capture all incoming audio and MIDI for later processing with your DAW.
- Visual-based plugin connections - Connect your plugins any way you want without the confusion of channel strips, busses and aux channels.
- Instant switching - switch from one rackspace (a collection of plugins) to another with no glitching or delays.
- Patch Persist - Notes from previous rackspace will stay on until you release notes or sustain pedal.
- Predictive loading - Loads and unloads plugins in the background for other rackspaces while you continue to play, no more running out of memory.
- Multi-instance support - Run multiple independent gigs on a single computer.
- OSC support - control Gig Performer from Lemur or TouchOSC, etc. Play your plugins via MaxMSP or Bidule.
- Audio File Player - Play backing tracks (AIF, WAV, MP3).
- Lower CPU usage - Gig Performer tries to be very efficient in terms of overall CPU usage.
See here for more features.