Harmonic Triangles doesn't stop providing you 4 extremely detailed triangles with many playing techniques: it gives you the choice between natural sounds with indefinite pitch, the same triangles with definite pitch sounds and even minor triangles.
As a result of acoustic experiments, inouï samples samples founded a way to transform indefinite pitch instruments into definite pitch instruments while maintaining the sound integrity for Harmonic Triangles.
From recording to sound design, inouï samples offers you in Harmonic Triangles a product made with the same sense of detail and precision that it has shown since its first release Very Close Piano.
Triangle is out of tune? A lack of homogeneity in your high-pitched instruments? You can finally make disappear all the problems which used to come with the triangle through the innovations brought by Harmonic Triangles.
- 1250+ samples.
- 48kHz / 24-bits (scaled from 96kHz).
- 4 triangles in three modes:
- Nat (natural).
- Hrm (harmonic).
- min (minor).
- 5 techniques:
- Hit (control the beater weight and the impact location).
- Trill 1 (trill on 2 sides, using mod wheel crossfade).
- Trill 2 (circular trill on 3 sides, using mod wheel crossfade).
- 3 to 5 velocity layers depending on techniques.
- an XY pad to control the beater weight and the impact location for Hit technique.
- 3 microphone positions:
- Dynamic (mono).
- Static (mono).
- Room (stereo).
- A mixing console with the following setting for each microphone position:
- Solo / Mute.
- Load / unload samples.
- Output selection.
- An ADSR envelope.
- A « Humanize » option including:
- round-robins for Mute and Rub techniques.
- aleatoric options for Hit technique.
- Requires the full version of Kontakt 5.7.3 or higher.