|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Two Low Frequency Oscillators (LFO)
- Generates sine, up and down ramps, a square wave and a random waveform.
- Frequency is midi syncable as well as syncable to an external pulse.
Two alias-free Oscillators (VCO)
- Generates any mix of a ramp and a variable duty cycle pulse wave.
- The pulse wave duty cycle can be modulated with an LFO or an ENV generator.
- The output of both VCO's can be integrated to generate different waveforms.
- Sync and ring modulation.
Envelope generators (ENV)
- ADSR type (Attach, Decay, Sustain, Release).
- Velocity and aftertouch sensitive.
- Four-pole resonant low-pass/high-pass filter.
- Has its own ENV generator for cutoff modulation.
- Cutoff frequency can be further modulated with the LFOs and can track the keyboard pitch.
- White-noise source.
- External input.
- 32 voice polyphony max.
- Polyphonic and unison mode with portamento.
- Pitchbend and modulation wheels.
- LFO modulated.