|Product||HOFA IQ-Series DeEsser|
|Type / Tags||De-esserDeesserFrequencyNaturalVocal Effects|
Windows 7/8/10, Vista and WinXP
Intel-Mac from OS X 10.6.
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
HOFA-Plugins has released IQ-Series DeEsser, a new tool for editing harsh sibilants in vocals or in the whole mix. With a specialized and very natural working voice recognition handling IQ-Series DeEsser is intuitive and easy to use.
IQ-Series DeEsser enables editing of sibilants and other disturbing high frequency noises without the need of defining a frequency range for detection. The different IQ-Series DeEsser modes accomplish precise working on various audio materials in a simple and effective way. Since there is a mode for every situation only the intensity of editing needs to be adjusted which leads to a very intelligent and clear function of the plugin.
Containing an innovative BUS-Mode, IQ-Series DeEsser enables precise handling of a given frequency range making it ideal for mastering applications. IQ-Series DeEsser not only reduces disturbing sibilants, it makes sibilants sound softer.
- Support for Mac and PC, 32- and 64-bit DAWs.
- Audio Unit, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX plugin formats.
- HOFA custom-made voice recognition for precise working on unpleasant consonants.
- Elegant adaptation of disturbing signal components avoiding compression artefacts.
- Precise correction of fricatives, sibilants and other overly presented signal components.
- BUS-Mode for taming harsh sounds during mastering.
HOFA IQ-Series DeEsser provides for:
- Decreasing aggressive sounds in vocals, voice and instrumentals.
- Natural presentation of fricatives and sibilants.
- Intelligent taming of high frequency sounds during mastering.