As the first vintage convolution reverb the IQ-Series Reverb combines the diversity of a convolution reverb with the flexibility of classical reverb processors from the golden age.
Supplied with a specially compiled library it provides a wide range of possible reverbs out of the box. Of course, it is also possible to add custom impulse response files.
- Convolution reverb with innovative editing capabilities.
- Easy handling, clearly arranged display.
- Intuitive 3D user interface.
- Reverberation time adjustable in 3 frequency ranges.
- Cut- & vintage gated reverb.
- Reverse reverb.
- Modulation for vivid reverb textures.
- Positioning of sound sources in virtual space (positioner).
- True Stereo capable.
- Extensive IR and preset library (vintage & high-end studio gear, "real" spaces.
- layered reverb combinations).
- User presets can be stored.
- Imports 3rd party impulse responses and libraries.
- Changeable plugin window size.
- "Set as default" preset.
- Supports all common sample frequencies.
- PC and Mac, 32- and 64-bit DAWs.