|Price (MSRP)||10,90 €|
|Type / Tags|
Chorus60 is an emulation of a very famous vintage chorus found in an 80s iconic keyboard.
When this particular keyboard was released it only had one oscillator per voice and to make the sound thicker the manufacturer used this particular kind of chorus that became the signature sound of many hits like "Sweet Dreams".
We took the original schematic, analyzed, simulated and recreated it in a plugin, and also added control for the internal chorus parameters like the LFO rate, Dry/Wet control and the chorus wideness.
The analog characteristics are reproduced, both in saturation and hiss but can be enabled or disabled independently.
For the best sound quality a 2x oversampling is also provided.
The secret of the sound of this chorus lies in the particular analog BBD used and in its pre and post filtering that we faithfully recreated, the same technology has been used by many other products of the same manufacturer including guitar pedals.
Chorus60 sounds great on everything from keyboards to vocals to guitars and gives you the sound that defined the chorus of the 80s but with the flexibility and controls of 2015:
- Smooth fat and wide chorus.
- Mode I, Mode II and Mode I+II available as in the original unit.
- LFO rate adjustable for each of the three modes.
- Chorus stereo wideness control.
- Dry/Wet control.
- Analog saturation and hiss with separate controls.
- 2x oversample mode for best quality.
- Input and output faders with VU meters.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 Intel only) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3, RTAS and AAX (mac only) format.