Free (with social media share)
|Type / Tags||Stereo ImagingCorrelation MeterGonio Meter|
Vista and later
macOS 10.7 and later
HoRNet StereoView is a plugin designed to help you visualise the stereo image of your tracks.
The design of the plugin is very straightforward and easy to understand since the interface is completely occupied by the "goniometer": an X-Y graph that displays the intensity of the signal in the stereo field.
StereoView allows you to change between two different views: the default, that we call "fireworks" that shows every sample as a straight line starting from the center, and the one we call "abstract" that connect each sample in the stereo field to the next one creating a continuous "wire".
Another useful feature of the interface is the ability to be rescaled at will so you can resize it to fill the right spot on your screen.
A goniometer like HoRNet StereoView can be a very handy tool to directly see if your track have any anti-phase issue that may create problems when your track is played in mono, something that happens very often with mobile music listening today.
- Display of stereo position and level of each sample.
- Old CRT display persistence simulation for easier visualisation.
- Two display modes: "fireworks" and "abstract".
- GUI can be freely rescaled.
- macOS (10.7 and later) and Windows (Vista and later) support.
- 32 and 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3, AAX format.