Imperial Grand is a dynamic combination of four distinguished Bösendorfer Grand Pianos combined into one amazing and affordable price. This gives musicians of all skill levels more freedom to create beautiful music and unmatched artistry all their own.
Imperial Grand: A famously rich and dark sound, the Bösendorfer 290SE establishes an incredible level of realism through hyper-detailed sound. From bass to highs, its rarity stands out across music genres ranging from new age to classical.
Kaiser II: The carefully selected Bösendorfer 290 sounds different with Imperial Grand, maintaining a deeper, more sustained, full-body resonance that never loses clarity and always creates a lasting originality.
Austrian Gem: Another Bösendorfer 290, the Austrian Gem was recorded in a concert hall in Austria and maintains balanced clarity and full-body resonance in all register, making it perfect for living performances.
Bösendorfer 225: Though smaller in stature compared to the typical Bösendorfer, the "225" never loses clarity and features an open, sustained resonance tone with balance across all frequencies.
Expressive State-of-the-Art Sound and Dynamic Performance
Imperial Grand is powered by Hybrid Modeling technology and an HD Velocity Layer technology providing a natural boost to expressive power that can be felt with every strike of the keys. Along with the new Neo Piano engine, which achieves 400 times more variations than a traditional sample engine, every note played is unique, creates vivid sound representation, and strikes a rich, accurate tone even with small movement. In essence, it's an instrument with a musical soul instead of a machine feel.
Expanded Sound and Adjustable Playability
Gain unmitigated control over 40 customizable piano aspects, including the ability to lift the lid, tweak tone and harmonics, alter dampers, change dynamic range, and adjust velocity response. You can even apply a 'style' or resonance to your sound or adjust up mix by changing different microphone perspectives.
- Offering authentic sample sounds with the playability of a modeled piano, hybrid modeling technology.
- Style Designer helps set the piano's musical style with a simple knob, be it pop, jazz, rock, classical or soft, and change internal parametric.
- Provides up to 12 microphone perspectives.
- HD Velocity Layers can express up to 65,536 velocity layers.
- DFD/RAM system enables users to relocate resources and ensure the best performance under every individual project.
- Scala Tuning System allows users to experiment with different tunings and choose from more than 10,000 tunings.
- The Multi-Dimensional Resonance engine perfect represent different resonance inside a piano.
- Adjustable sympathetic resonances.
- Artificial Intelligence Tools will check the response of your keyboard and pedals automatically to find your ideal velocity response curve in seconds.