|Product||iRig Pro I/O|
$ / € 149.99
|Type / Tags||Audio/MIDI InterfaceGuitar InterfaceMIDI / Audio Interface|
|This is a Hardware product|
|I/O||¼” Hi–Z In¼” Line In¼” Line Out⅛” HeadphoneMIDI InMIDI OutXLR Mic In|
|Power||BatteryBus PoweredPSU (External)|
|Driver||No Driver Required|
|Bundled Products||AmpliTubeAmpliTube for iPadAmpliTube for iPhoneSampleTank 3 SESampleTank 4 SET-RackS CST-RackS Mic Room|
Fully supports Windows 10 WASAPI for low latency audio. One free USB port. (ASIO4ALL is required on Windows 7 and 8 for low latency audio. See our FAQ here for further details.)
Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch 6th generation, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad 4th generation. iOS 6 or later is required.
Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities.
Micro-USB-OTG to Mini-DIN cable (sold separately) is required.
iRig Pro I/O is the next generation of the iRig Pro — the first mobile interface for connecting all of your studio gear to your iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC or Android device to play and record on the go.
iRig Pro I/O is a pocket-sized full-featured audio and MIDI interface that gives you 24-bit/96kHz recording studio quality sound everywhere you go with a few additional essential features for mobile recording.
Now record with any of your gear on the go, and monitor in real time with any compatible device! That's iRig Pro I/O, the ultra-compact professional quality audio and MIDI in/out for your mobile recording life.
- High definition 24-bit/96kHz audio plus MIDI interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC and Android devices.
- Connects to everything, yet easily fits in your laptop bag, gig bag or pocket.
- Neutrik combo input for guitar, microphone or other instruments with a professional quality preamp, phantom power and gain control.
- iPhone 7 ready with integrated headphone output with volume control.
- Powered via USB bus, two AA batteries or the optional iRig PSU 3A (PSU simultaneously charges iOS device).
- Detachable Lightning and USB cables included for connection to iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC (MFi certified).
- Comes with a Velcro strip to secure iRig Pro I/O to a mic stand.
- Comes with over $/€550 worth of full version Software & Apps.