A free set of samples of a bowed double bass, treated as oscillators in a synthesizer. It's not intended to be a realistic double bass library; instead the goal is to create more organic variations of classic synthesizer sounds.
- Selectable number of unison voices - 1, 3, 5, 7 or 17.
- Two selectable sets of samples.
- Randomized sample playback start points and phase relationships between voices.
- All samples looped for infinite sustain.
- Detune and width controls.
- Vibrato speed and depth.
- AHDSR volume envelope.
- Low-pass filter with resonance and simple AD envelope.
- All controls mapped to MIDI CC.
- 20 presets including string sounds, basses, pads, plucks and an organ.