|Type / Tags||Synth (Sample Based)BassCello|
The three String Cyborgs - Zinc, Blackheart and Ironface - are a bank for Plogue sforzando. They use the processed and looped sounds of bowed strings (cello and double bass) as oscillators, and place them in a synthesizer architecture with unison, detune, filters and even some humanization parameters. The goal is to create more organic variations of classic analog synthesizer sounds.
- Up to five unison voices.
- Randomized sample playback start points and phase relationships between voices.
- Choice of long or single-cycle samples.
- All samples looped for infinite sustain.
- AHDSR volume envelope.
- Detune and width controls.
- Vibrato and tremolo LFO.
- Low-pass filter with resonance, pluck envelope and wobble LFO.
- Humanization LFO which affects each unison voice differently.
- Noise oscillator with own envelope (Zinc and Blackheart).
- Blendable distorted version of samples (Ironface).
- Graphical user interface.
- All controls mapped to MIDI CC.
- 43 presets including string sounds, basses, pads, plucks, leads, organs and percussion.