Overall: 5094 3829 4824
30-Day: 6095; 7-Day: 8830; Yesterday: 7869
Ivory3 is an analogue hardware virtualization mastering suite is made up of six separate plug-ins with dedicated graphical user interfaces easy and quick operation.
• Ivory3 IAE-2 Equalizer: four bands peak to shelf stereo equalizer plus preamplifier simulation.
• Ivory3 IAE-3 Equalizer: four bands peak to shelf stereo and mid-side equalizer plus preamplifier simulation.
• Ivory3 MAC-2 Compressor: single band compressor and expander with clipper and overflow control.
• Ivory3 MAC-3 Compressor: multi-band band compressor and expander with clipper and overflow control.
• Ivory3 IAE-4 Dynamic Equalizer: channel strip with four bands peak to shelf equalizer, compressor, dynamic equalizer mode, side-chain, plus preamplifier simulation clipper and overflow control.
• Ivory3 IAE-5 Dynamic Equalizer: stereo and mid-side channel strip with four bands peak to shelf equalizer, compressor, dynamic equalizer mode, plus preamplifier simulation clipper and overflow control.
• Challenge-response authorization system allowing two computers activation per each license.
• Trial version work four weeks, trial license allow two computers activation per each license.
• Support operation systems: OS X and Windows.
• Supported plug-in formats: VST2, AAX, and AU.
• Supported architectures: 32 and 64-bits.
Price and availability:
• Ivory commercial version: €199. Available as a digital download immediately after payment.
• Ivory trial version: free 4 weeks test license. Available as a digital download immediately after €0.00 payment.
About Acqua Effect plug-ins:
An Acqua plug-in is a stand-alone skinned Nebula library, in other words it is a software product developed as a parametrization of one or more Nebula's instances. Parametrization is achieved using the script languages proprietary to Acustica Audio and does not require external tools and compilers.
About Acustica Audio:
Acustica Audio is a company that is active in the field of information technology and audio engineering. The company's goal is to provide the most authentic reproduction of sampled vintage gear and other high-end hardware devices. Over the years it has become well known for audio plug-ins, by manufacturing its own software products and marketing them both in Italy and worldwide. Acustica technology is based on a software engine of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) developed by Acustica Audio that emulates other DSPs, by modelling them through a proprietary sampling technique. Unlike the audio sampler, which is an electronic musical instrument able to capture and reproduce audio samples, Acustica technology can sample and emulate the behavior of an audio processor, by reproducing its harmonic response, harmonic distortion and dynamic response as time and other external variables (like user controls) change.