|Product||Korg MiniLogue Editor|
|Type / Tags||Korg MiniLogue EditorKorg MiniLogue|
KORG "MiniLogue MIDI Editor" is a MIDI Editor /Controller for the popular Synth "MiniLogue". It's a Remote and Sound Editor:
- It provides a simple access to all important parameters.
- The Plug-In allows you to set the hardware easily and automated the controller movement from the DAW, they can be stored in your Project.
- It is possible as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64-bit and Mac as VST, Standalone and AU.
- With the X-Y-Pad any controller can be selected and controlled.
- You can select the sound off the "MiniLogue" (Factory- and User -Bank).
- The parameter can be changed on the "MiniLogue MIDI Editor", and stored on MiniLogue Hardware.
Download/ Info Page: https://korg-minilogue.jimdo.com/
Reviewed By TheNeverScene
June 24, 2017
I paid a whopping 7 US dollars for this. It works flawlessly and cured my Reaper woes with dealing with hardware CC resets while looping. It's laid out just like the synth....turn a knob on the synth, VST knob turns.....turn a knob on the vst, synth knob.....well, haha. Works great. My only request would be that the Voice Mode parameters were available and some of the menu edit functions, like portamento, etc, could be accessed.
Big thanks to the developer.