|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
The Krolar SX-2 was inspired by the 1978/9 hardware Roland synth, the SH-2.
- OSC1: sine/saw/pulse.
- OSC2: saw/pulse/noise.
- SubOsc: square (-1 oct below the settings of OSC1).
- Modulator (LFO): sine/square/S&H with rate and delay.
- AutoBend: begins below/above (-2/+2 octaves) key pressed and slides to that pitch.
- PWM: LFO/MAn/Env - the slider adjusts the pulse width or the amount of LFO/Env modulation (the LFO for PWM is a smooth sine with no delay).
- Pitch Mod: controls amount of pitch modulation by the LFO.
- Tuning: OSC2 has its own tuning section, Wide and Narrow (+/-1750 cents or +/-200 cents).
- The SH-2 was monophonic, Krolar SX-2 has a small red button (top right) that allows you to switch from monophonic (low note priority) to polyphonic (6 voices).
- The other features are self explanatory.