LA xLimit is an advanced look ahead, wideband, linked-stereo limiter including ISP detection and oversampling. The goal of the design was to cover a broad range of limiting applications in today's mixing and mastering situations with strong focus on low aliasing.
- Click-free 64-bit internal processing.
- State of the art low aliasing look ahead limiter design.
- "real" oversampling, up to 8x.
- 4 limiter modes: hard to smooth.
- 2 level detection modes: peak and ISP based on ITU 1770.
- Very short/long attack/release times.
- Adaptive release.
- Stereo link.
- Easy to use GUI.
- Large and accurate live meters.