LA xLimit II is an advanced look ahead, wideband, linked-stereo limiter including ISP detection and oversampling. The goal of the design was to cover a broad range of limiting applications in today's mixing and mastering situations with strong focus on low aliasing.
- state of the art low aliasing look ahead limiter design.
- freely adjustable character.
- detailed transient control.
- freely adjustable adaptive release curves.
- 2 level detection modes: peak and ISP based on ITU 1770.
- "real" oversampling, up to 8x.
- stereo link.
- 2 stage design for better performance in ISP mode.
- built-in clipper.
- preset management.
- Mid/Side processing.
- unity gain monitoring.
- easy to use GUI.
- large and accurate live meters.
- all sample rates.
- free for registered LA xLimit users.
- demo version available.