|Type / Tags||Modulation (Flanger / Phaser / Chorus / Tremolo)|
LionPhaser implements a classic phasing effect with a rich variety of modulation options.
- LFO with 5 wave forms and pulse width modulation.
- Host synchronization in frequency and phase.
- A stepper which can also be synchronized.
- A glider to smoothen stepping wave forms.
- Modulation can be controlled by depth and offset.
- Stereo phasing by an optional modulation phase shift of 180° between the stereo channels.
- Parameters can be easily linked to MIDI controllers, just like in Nitrox.