|Type / Tags||MonitoringAnalyserAnalyser / MonitorFilterHD 650Headphone Calibrator / SimulatorHeadphonesPink NoiseSennheiser HD 650|
Noisebud Listen is our own monitor control extender. It has things we like to have within reach while mixing and mastering:
- If you use Sennheiser HD 650 (as we do), Listen will flatten their frequency response for better and more accurate monitoring.
- Filter quick buttons –quick preview of the low, mid or high end.
- Noisebud Evouyn and Fletchy-Muncher built in.
- Pink noise generator – Good for some mixing tasks and to "wash your ears" after hours in the studio.
- Monitor the Stereo, Left, Right, Mid or Side information.
When Fletchy-Muncher or the HD 650 response flattening is active the GUI will 'strobe' randomly and a voice will call out a warning, you can disable these for your convenience. It is annoying but it's there so that you don't forget to bypass or deactivate the plugin when you're about to render or switch monitoring to your main speakers instead.
Check the video page for a demo of the whole plugin. If you like to try the HD 650 flattening, click the link below.