|Product||Little Wooden Flutes|
|Type / Tags||WoodwindAmbiencesEthnic FluteEthnic WoodwindFluteHallIndianKontakt InstrumentMulti-SampledNative AmericanPhrasesStudio|
|NKIWAV 48kHz 24-Bit|
Soundiron's Little Wooden Flutes is a soulful ethnic woodwind collection featuring an Indian Venu flute recorded in a dry studio environment as well as several Native American Plains flutes recorded in a large open sanctuary hall to provide a rich, natural reverb. We've also included a broad collection of atmospheric, synth and pad instruments hand-crafted from the raw flute recordings to provide even more creative possibilities.
This 3.05 GB library features an Indian Venu flute, with which we captured three styles of multi-sampled sustain and staccato notes: normal, trilled and overtone bursts, all with multiple round robin. The Venu was recorded in a dry studio with both a large diaphragm condenser microphone as well as a more modern transformerless cardioid microphone. In addition, there are sets of live performance phrases in a variety of keys, styles and tempos.
The Native American Plains flutes included feature a broad range of live performance phrases and short special flute effects all captured in a large sanctuary with close and far mic positions. All live performance phrases are available in our advanced phrase sequencer which allows per-slot phrase start, end and pitch transposition for extensive flexability. All of it is wrapped up in a customizable performance control system, with a multi-effects rack panel with compression, amp & speaker simulation, flanger, chorus, phaser, delay, EQ, resonant filter and convolution reverb that includes dozens of custom rooms and special FX impulses to choose from. The library is programmed for the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1 and later and comes equipped with a custom user interface that provides real-time automation control and customization.
- 15 Instrument Presets with selectable articulations, performance controls, and full FX rack.
- 3 Multi-sampled sustain articulations (normal, trill and overtone) with round robin, natural and infinite sustain.
- 3 Multi-sampled staccato articulations (normal, trill and overtone) with 8x round-robin.
- Hundreds of live performance phrases in a variety of keys and tempos with full tempo-syncing, time-stretching and pitch transposition.
- Advanced phrase sequencer allows for per-step phrase start and end markers as well as pitch transposition.
- Custom real-time user interface with full FX Rack.
- 1921 Samples (standard PCM wav).
- 15 .nki files K5.1+ (open format).
- 3.05 GB installed.
- 24-bit / 48kHz mono and stereo PCM wav format.
- Format(s): Kontakt 5.1+ .nki and PCM .wav.
- Free Kontakt Player not supported.