Lynx is subtractive synth with a powerful Wave Editor, Drawable Waveforms and two Stacked Unison Oscillators. It is meant to have limited set of features but still allowing for a lot of variety in sound.
- 2 Drawable oscillators, each with up to 7 detunable voices for Unison.
- Over 1000 presets.
- A Wave Editor with many functions like:
- FM and AM.
- Different way of adding Harmonics.
- Different kinds of random wave generation.
- Multiple ways to generate complex waveforms.
- Combinations like Add, Mulitply and Cycle.
- Modifiers like Floor, Clip, Rectify and more.
- Phase Distortion.
- 2 LFOs with Envelope and Step mode (Changes value only on new note).
- 2 ADSRs with adjustable curves.