Matchering 2.0 is a novel Containerized Web Application and Python Library for audio matching and mastering.
It follows a simple idea - you take TWO audio files and feed them into Matchering:
- TARGET (the track you want to master, you want it to sound like the reference).
- REFERENCE (another track, like some kind of "wet" popular song, you want your target to sound like it).
Our algorithm matches both of these tracks and provides you the mastered TARGET track with the same RMS, FR, peak amplitude and stereo width as the REFERENCE track has.
So Matchering 2.0 will make your song sound the way you want. It opens up a wide range of opportunities:
- You can make your music instantly sound like your favorite artist's music.
- You can make all the tracks on your new album sound the same very quickly.
- You can find new aspects of your sound in experiments.
- You can do everything as you want. Because of Your References, Your Rules.