Meatbass is a free open source sample library of a 1958 Otto Rubner double bass for the Plogue Sforzando sampler.
- Arco samples with five velocity layers, two round robins and four octaves.
- Pizzicato samples with four velocity layers, four round robins and three octaves.
- Eight different percussive strikes sampled with five round robins.
- Vibrato with humanization.
- AHDSR envelope.
- Polyphonic and legato modes.
- Additional three-voice and six-voice mappings with width and detune controls.
- All controls mapped to MIDI CC.
- 434 total samples.
- 242 MB download.
Requires Plogue Sforzando version 1.845 or newer.