MeloBang is a step sequencer tool made for creating new melodies in playful way. On top of proposing normal step sequencer functions, it proposes several functions to re-order the notes orders to create new spicy, nice & groovy melodies.
- Powerful Step Sequencer (16 steps, note, velocity & duration can be edited easily).
- Repeat mode to create glitches.
- Chords mode (7thMajor, Major and Minor).
- Time signature can be set to binary or ternary mode.
- Random mode to produce surprising step sequences & melodies.
- You can save up to 8 different sequences.
- Step sequence & melodies can be played forward or reverse.
- Transposition mode.
- Mute mode to mute randomly notes.
- Alive mode to humanize velocity for each step (terrific on HiHats).
- Swing mode (we improved Roger's algorithm).
- Radar mode, you can re-instantiate all steps notes order without destroying the original sequence.
- BigBang, let's the computer re-order the notes for you.
- Factory Patterns, we selected 32 euclidean notes order patterns that rocks.
- Link, you can play the whole 8 sequences at the same time.
- Slice mode, you can in few seconds re-order any audio loop.