MFilter is a generalized version of MEqualizer with 4 global modulators able to provide effects such as wah-wah, sweeps etc.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFOs, that can modulate any parameter including other modulators. This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting.
- 7 filter types for each band.
- Smooth visualization of resulting frequency response. All parameters are adjustable from the graph.
- Enable, Q, and Actual source level indication inside the shape graph.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator (including modulators) in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing maximally natural sound not offending other tracks.
- Fully automatable depth.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.