MFreeformEqualizer is an FFT based linear-phase equalizer which can provide virtually any frequency response - you can draw any frequency response you want. You can correct problematic frequencies with surgical accuracy, play with the spectrum, or even create interesting effects.
- Freeform Equalizer with range up to -64dB..64dB editable using MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES).
- Easy-to-use user interface: You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualization of resulting response with almost unlimited zooming.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn: you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Global Preset Management: using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate (recommended maximum is 384kHz). Very low harmonic distortion.
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation.