No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
- Three osc with five analogue modelled waves plus 64 additive waves. These oscillators can be arranged in 7 different ways using ring and frequency modulation.
- 12/24 db filter with peak separation and key tracking.
- Double 16 step trance gate which control the osc volume and filter frequency.
- Stereo Delay / Chorus / Stereo Widener / Two band EQ.
- Two different graphic interfaces, a hardware one and a software one designed by Berend Vervelde (Amoebe).
- 128 presets , these include a bank of 64 presets from Tim Conrardy.