Capable of delivering a solid aggressive and expressive sound for solos and riffs, -microrock- was created specifically for use in bass, lead and powerchord lines. However -microrock- does not specifically attempt to emulate the guitar, and firmly remains a synthesizer, with a distinctive character all of its own. Its architecture, internal filters and expressive modulation capabilities mean that it is capable of producing a very wide variety of original and imitative timbres, including vocal and brass instruments sounds.
- A monophonic synthesizer architecture suited to bass and lead sounds.
- Two physically modelled oscillators which work as a pair.
- NUSofting's flexible DynaTone filter control, with Tonerama color mix.
- Overdrive and Distortion effect units (with automatic 'feedback' generation).
- Wah effect unit.
- Stereo Chorus unit.
- Vibrato unit.
- Delay unit, with sync, HP-LP filter and modulation.