|Developer||Applied Acoustics Systems|
|Type / Tags||GuitarSynth (Physical Modeling)|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Strum GS-2 is a plug-in for the production of guitar tracks. It includes a huge collection of acoustic and electric guitars, automatic chord recognition, sophisticated chord voicing, integrated strumming and picking action, MIDI riff library, amplifier and effects.
New from Strum Acoustic/Electric GS-1:
- NEW—Acoustic and electric—The acoustic and electric guitars are now included in a single plug-in.
- NEW—Guitar library—A completely reviewed factory library with a huge collection of production-ready acoustic and electric guitars.
- NEW—MIDI loop library—An extensive set of strumming patterns in MIDI loop packs covering different techniques and musical styles.
- NEW—Modeling—A completely revised string module, finer pick/finger interaction, integrated coupling at the bridge, and precise body response for a super rich and natural tone.
- NEW—Keyboard mode—The new Keyboard mode lets you play lead lines and your own voicings.
- NEW—Loop mode—The new Loop mode gives you direct access to elaborate rhythm figures—which you can pick from a large collection of MIDI loops covering many musical styles—to supplement your chord progressions.
- NEW—Strumming engine—Completely revised strumming engine for expressive and natural strumming.
NEW—Compressor and equalizer—These new additions are perfect to add punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.
NEW—Limiter—The new output limiter protects your ears and monitors during experimentation with the synth's parameters while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics.
NEW—Streamlined interface—Redesigned from the ground up, the new interface now divides Strum GS-2 into three panels: Play presents shortcuts to the performance and effect parameters including bypass switches for quick edits; Edit lets you tweak and create your sound; while FX supplies equalizer, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb processors for a final sheen.
NEW—Bank and program manager—Strum GS-2's new manager allows simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds.
NEW—Native 64-bit AU, VST, and AAX plug-ins—Strum GS-2 now runs in native 64-bit on Mac OS X and Windows making it compatible with the latest sequencers.