|Product||Mini From Mars|
|Developer||Samples From Mars|
|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)Kontakt Instrument|
The Mini from Mars samples the Korg Minilogue, an analog synth released just this year. This four-voice synth has an analog sound but the versatility of a modern synthesizer.
Most of the patches in this sample pack were created from scratch. Samples From Mars multi-sampled the synth at different filter settings, captured the results of the motion sequencer and utilized all of the voice modes along the way - poly, duo, unison, mono, chord and delay.
On the way in, Samples From Mars added inductor-style analog EQ and some saturation (solid state and tube) to give an added boost. Once recorded, an extensive amount of programming was added in Ableton, Kontakt and Logic to give the sounds added depth and modulation possibilities.
- 32 Multi-Sampled Instruments For Ableton, Kontakt, & Logic.
- Extensive multi-sampling, modulation and FX routing on all instruments.
- Bass, Pads, Acid, Leads, FX and more.
- Hand-trimmed and -looped.
- Clean, tape and tube recordings.
- If using Ableton: Ableton Live 9.5 (Not Intro).
- If using Kontakt: Kontakt 5 (Not Kontakt Player).
- If using Logic: Logic 9+.
- 2.5 GB Free Space Per Format.