Montclarion Hall Grand Piano is a classic Steinway grand piano recorded in a wooden church in the San Francisco Bay Area. The piano has a very rich sound and ideal for jazz, pop/rock and more experimental type of scoring. The library includes three different microphone positions (close, mid and far), so you can easily blend between the microphone positions. The close microphone is ideal for more intimate scoring. The mid microphone is great for a larger acoustic live feel and the far microphone has an incredibly dreamy texture to it.
We also included song writers mood ambiences, which means that you can trigger emotive ambiences (ex. rain, warfare, bird sounds) in the background of your playing. This will help you test the piano against a variety of classical moods and easily sketch out a score against basic sound design. The library also includes a massive effects section, so the library is both conventional and highly experimental.
We also bowed various edges and surfaces to produce strong resonant metallic and screeching tones as well. We've also included a huge range of of our signature multi-layered special effects, drones and ambient soundscapes, with advanced tone-shaping and FX control features. It also includes plucks, glisses, strums, sweeps, harmonic mutes and other effects, as well as 20custom fx presets.
- 1 master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format.
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- 3 Independent microphone positions.
- 3,011 stereo samples.
- 8.98 GB Installed.
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo PCM Wav Format.
- Flexible and intuitive user interface controls with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments.