|Type / Tags||Synth|
Moppeltron employs the Discrete-Summation Formulae (DSF) synthesis technique which has capabilities similar to those of frequency modulation, yet it has the advantage that the number of partials can be exactly specified and also that one-sided spectra can be generated. By morphing between two mixes of DSF parameter sets, Moppeltron is capable of synthesizing a wide variety of sounds and effects.
- Two DSF parameter sets defining the partials. Exact specification of the number of partials, the maximum frequency, and all other parameters is possible by using text entry fields. One-sided or two-sided spectra.
- A morphing unit allowing static mixes of the two DSF parameter sets as well as dynamic warping between two mixes using an ADSR envelope or an LFO.
- ADSR envelope and a gain for volume control. Embedded piano keyboard control.
- MIDI control of all parameters. Easy MIDI-CC assignment by MIDI learn function.
- 16 voice polyphony, or mono. Note sliding. Adjustable pitch bend range.
- 64 presets.