The MPX Native Reverb Plug-in delivers the Lexicon sound through a single polymorphic plug-in with seven different reverb types and over one hundred versatile and finely crafted studio presets.
Features at a Glance:
- Classic Lexicon reverb algorithm.
- 100 finely-crafted studio presets.
- Exclusive artist presets.
- Intuitive user-interface provides easy access to key parameters.
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit or RTAS compatible DAW.
- Streamlined User Interface allows for quick set up by showing all parameters on one screen.
- Graphical real-time visualization illustrates full spectral intensity.
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format that can easily be transferred between DAWs.
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels.
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows 7, Vista and XP; Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6).
- iLok2 required.
The MPX Native Reverb Plug-in delivers that "Lexicon sound" through a single polymorphic plug-in with seven different reverb types:
- Small Plate.
- Large Plate.
- Small Hall.
- Large Hall.
- Small Chamber.
- Large Chamber.