MrRay73 Mark II is a digital simulation of the famous american electro-mechanical piano of the seventies. This is the second version of MrRay73, with a huge difference in sound and functionality.
Summary of the main features:
- Full Polyphony (73 notes E - E).
- No note-stealing.
- Adjustable single sound elements (metal, wood, pedal and damper noises).
- Sympathetic resonance and harp vibration.
- Sustain pedal re-pedaling feature.
- Six-stage vintage style Phaser effect.
- Dual mode Tremolo effect.
- Power amp simulation (Suitcase model).
- Adjustable wear of mallets and other elements (Piano Age).
- Stretch tuning or Equal Temperament.
- Four velocity curves plus an adjustable "Dynamic range" level.
- Fully MIDI controllable with MIDI-Learn function.
- Very Low CPU and memory usage.