|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MTransientMB is an advanced transient processor with simple controls but powerful features. It is designed to control attack and sustain, hence it is especially useful for processing drums, rhythmic guitars and other percussive sounds. Thanks to its multiband core it can easily process even whole drumsets with outstanding audio quality.
- Advanced transient detector and processor - unlike common dynamic processors, MTransientMB is based on a powerful transient detector rather than an envelope follower. This way it features only a few controls, yet it minimizes sounds artifacts.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a perfectly transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape - every oscillator is defined by mix of predefined oscillator shapes, envelopes from the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), and a step-sequencer.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFOs that can modulate any parameter including other modulators. This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator also features and envelope follower for maximum versatility.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator (including modulators) in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing maximally natural sound not offending other tracks.
- Fully automatable.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.
Reviewed By tommyzai
October 9, 2013
MMultiBandTransient by MeldaProduction superbly manipulates the attack and sustain section of sounds with minimal effort and maximum results. It allows you to target frequencies and reshape them. Upon launch, you will notice four big knobs, a row of parameters, preset management arrows, and buttons (oversampling, limiter, an easy to read meter, etc.). It's neatly displayed within a simple interface that is more attractive than other Melda Offerings. I had no difficulty loading a preset and adjusting from there. Bands are easily handled with skill and ease. I couldn't resist cranking knobs all over the place, and changing the oversampling. In doing so, I discovered nuances that ranged from slight to insane. What I did to an 808 snare is criminal! I spent most of my time in the default basic mode and was thrilled with the results. I would need more time to explore the advanced parameters found on the edit page, but looking at the menu options I'm sure I will not be disappointed — and neither would any user.
- User-friendly interface with simple controls.
- Powerful features.
- Randomization (Melda is famous for this kind of feature).
- Comprehensive modulation section.
- Limiter to prevent clipping/overload.
- Excellent sound quality.
- MIDI learn.
- Oscillators/modulators can be sync'd to host.
- Usable presets and good preset management.
- Productive developer.
- Lifetime updates.
- Some aspects tax CPU.
MMultiBandTransient is an excellent way to excite specific elements of an audio — or calm them down. During my demo-ing, I brought a nearly dead drum loop back to life. This plugin is a great way to re-animate attacks and sustains of percussive sounds, i.e., drums, bass, guitar, etc. As with most Melda plugins, you can go as deep as you like — or keep it simple. I kept it simple and discovered I simply love what this MMBT does to my tracks. It's difficult to put the sonic changes into words. Thank you MeldaProduction for creating such an electrifying plugin. I give MMultiBandTransient two drumsticks up.Read more