MTransientMB is an advanced transient processor with simple controls but powerful features. It is designed to control attack and sustain, hence it is especially useful for processing drums, rhythmic guitars and other percussive sounds. Thanks to its multiband core it can easily process even whole drumsets with outstanding audio quality.
- Advanced transient detector and processor - unlike common dynamic processors, MTransientMB is based on a powerful transient detector rather than an envelope follower. This way it features only a few controls, yet it minimizes sounds artifacts.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a perfectly transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape - every oscillator is defined by mix of predefined oscillator shapes, envelopes from the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), and a step-sequencer.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFOs that can modulate any parameter including other modulators. This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator also features and envelope follower for maximum versatility.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator (including modulators) in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing maximally natural sound not offending other tracks.
- Fully automatable.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.